Why is blogging so important?
Your content should be at the heart of any marketing strategy.
A great blog or news page is a chance for audiences engage with your brand.
Regular updates will not only attract new website visitors through organic search results, but they are a prime opportunity for you to engage with audiences via social media.
Show your personality
With Amy's exceptional blog writing skills, you will boost your search engine performance, reach new audiences and discover how you can showcase your brand personality and core values.
- Reach the top of Google's search algorithm
- Share your expertise and sector knowledge to new audiences
- Increase leads and maximise your conversions through your website
- Show your corporate personality and brand values
Is your blog working?
Amy is an experienced copywriter in Ipswich with the knowledge and know-how to help you make the most of your blog content strategy.
Don't spent hours panicking about what to write when you should be focusing on other pressing matters.
Amy will manage your entire blogging strategy for you.
- A comprehensive content schedule that aligns with your ongoing business priorities
- Data-driven insights through audience segmentations and extensive keyword research
- Customer-focused writing that compels people to keep reading yet aligns with SEO best practice standards
- Internal linking structures that showcase your services and expertise.
But that's not all.
Amy will enhance your blog content plans far beyond your blog pages. All ideas will be reviewed to maximise any PR potential, expanding the reach of your stories far beyond your website.
At Gatekeeper Communications, we have written successful blogs across a variety of sectors which include:
Marketing / PR
Health & Fitness
If you would like to see any examples of our blogging experience, please request a copy of our portfolio.
Have you read our blogs?
At Gatekeeper Communications, we practice what we preach.
We use our own latest news page to share our own blogs, articles, and opinions. You can even download a variety of e-books to help you improve your understanding of marketing.
We've covered a wide range of topics, from how to write a great blog, to how to find the right blogger to write for your business.
If you've any suggestions on topics you'd like to read, please get in touch